The skin barrier depending on the environment, *skin microbiome study
HERA discovered that urban women are more likely to lose balance in their skin microbiome and studied the optimal blend of nourishing ingredients to keep the skin barrier healthy.
*Skin Microbiome: Biological environment of the skin’s surface
Biome Plus™ technology to replenish the skin with moisture and nourishment for a healthy glow
HERA’s body fluid mimicking Cell-Bio Fluid Sync™ 2.0 is enriched with *probiotics and **prebiotics to strengthen the skin barrier and keep the skin hydrated, healthy and glowing.
*Probiotics: Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate
**Prebiotics: Raffinose, Xylitol, Xylitylglucoside and Anhydroxylitol
Fast-absorbing water type essence for deep hydration
It is a water type essence with nourishing ingredients dispersed in liquid for fast absorption without any sticky feeling.
It boosts the absorption of skincare products used in the following steps.
Amount of Use
2.5 ml (enough to drench 1/3 of the cotton pad)
How to Use
Soak a cotton pad in Cell Essence after washing the face in the morning and at night and gently pat it onto the face.
WATER / AQUA / EAU, PROPANEDIOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, GLYCERETH-26, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, NIACINAMIDE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, SQUALANE, DIMETHICONE, PEG-60 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, STEARIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, DEXTRIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-20 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ADENOSINE, LYSINE, ARGININE, HISTIDINE, RAFFINOSE, GLUCOSE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, XYLOSE, FRAGRANCE / PARFUM, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PRUNUS PERSICA (PEACH) LEAF EXTRACT, ANHYDROXYLITOL, XYLITOL, LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT LYSATE, MANNOSE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, LECITHIN, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, ACETIC ACID, COPPER TRIPEPTIDE-1, FUCOSE, METHOXY PEG-114/POLYEPSILON CAPROLACTONE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED MILLET, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE, HYDROLYZED HIBISCUS ESCULENTUS EXTRACT, CHOLESTEROL, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ACRYLATES/STEARYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER
Customer satisfaction survey
- +65% *Skin’s ability to regenerate (3 days)
- +10.1% Hydration on the skin’s surface
- +5.8% 피부 탄력
- +5.2% Hydration inside the skin
- +12.2% Firmness
- +0.2% Skin tone
- +13.9% Evenness
- +5.0% Skin texture
- +7.6% Clarity
- +10.8% Glow
- The skin’s condition has improved. 96.9%
- The skin feels fully hydrated. 93.9%
- Overall, the skin feels firm. 93.9%
- The skin feels soft and smooth. 96.9%
* Results of measurements and survey 3 days (skin’s ability to regenerate) and 4 weeks after using HERA CELL ESSENCE
Subjects: 33 women aged between 25 and 45 / Institution: I.E.C KOREA / Period: November 18 - December 16, 2019
*Skin’s ability to regenerate: Soothing effect for a physically damaged skin barrier
Soft 100% pure cotton pad that helps the skin with absorption of nourishing ingredients
Soak a cotton pad in CELL ESSENCE and gently wipe across the face and neck to help the skin absorb.
Half the cotton pad (widthwise) and put it onto the area that needs extra hydration.
How to replace the refill
After finishing the essence, replace with a refill to use again.
24 months after opening and 36 months from the date of manufacture
- If symptoms such as red blotches, swelling, itchiness or irritation appear while using the product and/or when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using it, please consult a dermatologist.
- Do not use the product on any scars or area of irritation.
- Precautions for handling and storing the product
- Keep the product out of the reach of children.
- Keep the product out of direct sunlight.
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE
Check other HERA products
that work better together.