THE SIGNATURE MOMENT
In the middle of the day, the city is shining in all its splendor.
The climactic moment when you perfectly line up with the sun, even the shadow disappears.
Your beauty shines the brightest in the light.
THE SIGNATURE EAU DE PARFUM
THE SIGNATURE MUSE
Praise for all women who are truly beautiful for who they are.
The lady and her glorious presence.
She is the muse of THE SIGNATURE.
- Spray 1-2 times onto your wrists, at the back of the ears and on the hem of your skirt before going out.
- By spraying over the pulse points, i.e., wrists and the back of the ears, you can capture the magic of a floral atmosphere.
- To create a soft, lingering, feminine charm, spray over the hair.
ALCOHOL DENAT., FRAGRANCE / PARFUM, WATER / AQUA / EAU, GERANIOL, CITRONELLOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, LIMONENE, BENZYL BENZOATE, LINALOOL, BHT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, EUGENOL, CITRAL, ALCOHOL, FARNESOL, TRIS(TETRAMETHYLHYDROXYPIPERIDINOL) CITRATE, RED 33 (CI 17200), YELLOW 6 (CI 15985), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140)
Bergamot, black currant and wild apple.
A sparkling start to awaken all of your senses like refreshing fizzy champagne.
Opium poppy, centifolia rose and lily of the valley.
A feast of a beautiful, quintessentially feminine floral bouquet.
White musk and white wood.
The long-lasting lingering scent of a gentle smooth aroma.
36 months from the date of manufacture (marked on the bottle)
- If you have sensitive skin, do a patch test behind an ear before using the product.
- If symptoms such as red blotches, swelling, itchiness or irritation appear while using the product and/or when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using it, please consult a dermatologist.
- Do not use the product on any scars or areas of irritation.
- Take precautions about product handling and storage.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children.
- Do not keep the product in a place exposed to direct sunlight.
- If the product gets into your eyes or the waterline, flush the eyes with running water and see a doctor. There may be a color change or sediment in the bottle from fragrance ingredients, but this is still safe to use.