Creating a natural-looking line
Uses smooth, velvet silky-like textured soft sliding powder. The rich soft sliding powder content gives a powdery, skin-fitting finish for natural looking brows.
Creating an even line
New soft-wax formula is made from wax that has a low melting point to give the best finish. It allows you to draw an even, uniform line without any lumps.
Excellent long-lasting power
Porous powder absorbs the sweat and sebum that the skin produces to prevent the eyebrow line and makeup from smudging or fading away.
- After base makeup, use the brush to comb the eyebrows.
- Use the longer side of the elliptical pencil to draw the contour of the eyebrows.
- Hold the pencil upright to fill the inside of the contours. (Use Natural Eyebrow Pact for more delicate eyebrows.)
- Use the brush again to comb the eyebrows to tidy up the unnecessary residues.
- Use the brow mascara to enhance the texture of eyebrows.