Easy to use brush-pen type
The brush-pen applicator allows even beginners to draw clean, neat lines easily and adjust the ink by twisting the dial at the bottom of the pen.
Natural color and texture
Creates natural, yet polished lines for deep-set eyes.
Cleansing with Lukewarm Water
Creates vivid, smudge-free eye lines that last a long time, but can be easily removed with lukewarm water to reduce stimulation around the eyes.
For first use
- Remove the white ring between the cap and the body.
- Press the cap and the body about two times to put them together tightly.
- Shake the pen up and down to help mix the ink.
- Open the cap and twist the dial two or three times, so the ink can reach the brush tip.
- Stroke the brush on the back of your hand to get the right amount of ink.
- Keep the pen closed after use.
[No. 79 BLACK]
WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL PHENOXYETHANOL, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM EDTA, ALCOHOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CITRIC ACID, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499)
[No. 39 DEEP BROWN]
Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, PEG-40 Stearate, Lecithin, Trisodium HEDTA, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Calcium Chloride, Iron Oxides /CI77499, Iron Oxides /CI77491
Use within 12 months of opening.
- Keep the product at 10–30ºC away from direct sunlight.
3 TYPE EYELINER
Assess your makeup skill and product's level of smudging to pick the right eyeliner for you.