Capsule with a concentration of vitamin C as high as 60%*
Double-Core Shell™ stabilizes and protects ingredients sensitive to their surroundings, such as vitamin C, and an optimal blend of powder that are encapsulated for the delivery of the freshest ingredients. HERA’s original skin brightening ingredient, Bio-Melasolv™ boosts the skin brightening effect. Vitamin C content in advanced WHITE PROGRAM CAPSULE AMPOULE has been doubled compared to the old version to give an improved brightening effect.
*60% vitamin C is 30% vitamin C combined with 30% vitamin C derivatives to minimize skin irritation.
Skin purification for a bright, clear complexion
Kazinol F in the essence smoothens skin texture and simultaneously strengthens the skin barrier to keep it strong and healthy. Newly added glutathione is an anti-oxidant that fights against active oxygen in the skin for a long-lasting purification effect.
Ampoule for an enhanced moisturizing effect and a light, fresh finish
The texture is rich, but it glides smoothly and lightly over the skin to leave it feeling refreshed with a nice, long-lasting sensation.
A 6 week skin brightening program, using one bottle of ampoule per week, every morning and night.
- HERA WHITE PROGRAM CAPSULE AMPOULE is separated into a capsule and liquid.
- Open the cap and press the silver pump at the top until it clicks to separate the capsule inside the container.
- Shake the bottle up and down to mix the capsules and serum until they both turn into the color of vanilla.
- Pump three times (per use) and gently apply across the face.
- Use the WHITE PROGRAM CAPSULE AMPOULE first and then use the WHITE PROGRAM EFFECTOR, if you are using both.
- Use after the WHITE PROGRAM HYDRATING WATER and before applying the WHITE PROGRAM HYDRATING EMULSION.
- Spread the mixture across the face and apply it again over freckles and dark spots if necessary.
- Use sunscreen to protect the skin after applying the capsule ampoule in the morning.
Changes in the skin after six weeks of using
WHITE PROGRAM CAPSULE AMPOULE
- Improvement in skin tone evenness and level of brightness
- Test targeting 21 women aged between 35 and 49
From November 7 to December 2, 2016 (36 weeks) by Dermapro
- This is a picture of participant in the test and the result may differ from person to person.
Marked on the bottle
- Keep the product at 10–30ºC away from direct sunlight.