Skin protection against the spectrum of light and external irritants
Powerful UV protection with SPF 50+ and PA++++ blocks UV rays, particularly UVA. It also keeps the skin healthy through the filtering of the spectrum of light and provides protection against external irritants in the city.
Makeup base that gives the skin a luminous glow
Lucent Pigment™ reflects light for naturally glowing skin from within. Its texture easily and completely blends in with the skin to create more natural-looking, smoother skin. Soft WHITE GLOW and bright ROSY GLOW work as a makeup base.
- WHITE GLOW: White lupin (lupinus albus) extract contained; providing a soft, delicate glow and protection for the skin against external irritants in the city.
- ROSY GLOW: Rosa centifolia extract contained; bright glowing color to add a lively healthy glow to the skin.
All-in-one solution for skin protection, brightening and anti-aging
HERA’s original innovative skin brightening Bio-Melasolv™ brightens up the skin and a mix of botanical extracts including water hyacinth, milk thistle and cyperus alternifolius keep the skin healthy and youthful. It is an all-in-one triple functional product for UV protection, skin brightening and anti-wrinkle to reduce the appearance of the visible signs of skin aging and dark spots.
- Take an adequate amount at the last step of your morning skincare routine and apply it across the whole face.
- Lightly dab on more exposed areas such as the forehead, nose and cheekbones.
- Be careful to avoid the product going into your eyes.
- Clean the mouth of the tube and close it tight after use. Keep it at room temperature.
Use within 12 months of opening.
- If symptoms such as red blotches, swelling, itchiness or irritation appear while using the product and/or when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using it, please consult a dermatologist.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children.
- Do not keep the product in a place exposed to direct sunlight.
- Use the product on the skin’s surface only and avoid getting it into your eyes.
- If you wear clothes before the product is completely absorbed into the skin, it may transfer onto clothing and leave a stain.