Lifting of the outer corners of the eyes for sharp-looking eyes
The outer corners of the eyes easily droop and lose their elasticity when the supply of collagen decreases with age. Take extra care to provide collagen for the skin around the eyes, particularly the outer corners of the eyes to keep them supple and smooth. The collagen eye-up cream has 51.7% collagen.
Collagen Boosting Complex technology for the firmness and elasticity to the skin around the eyes
HERA’s original Collagen Boosting Complex technology provides collagen intensively for the skin lacking collagen due to the aging and environmental factors. It keeps the skin around the eyes firm and supple. Collagen CubeTM contains collagen and constantly supply it to the skin around the eyes.
Bouncy texture similar to that of collagen
Its bouncy jelly-like texture glides over the skin to help diminish the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes. Such a fast absorbing texture allows collagen to get absorbed into the skin and leaves the skin feeling firm and lifted. Lightly pat to help the skin around the eyes to recover from fatigue and revive it with fresh energy.
Collagen Tube™ for the continuous supply of collagen
Collagen Boosting Complex to protect, hold and supply collagen
Technology to stabilize collagen in a cubic carrier for continuous supply.
Keeping the skin elastic and firm, by protecting it from external irritants.
Water-soluble collagen providing excellent moisturizing effect.
Changes in the skin at the outer corner of the eye during clinical test
Beauty tips for taking care of the skin around the eyes
- Take a pearl-sized amount and put it under one eye and do the same for the other eye.
- Dot HERA COLLAGEN EYE-UP CREAM under the eyes, close them and use your middle and ring fingers to lightly press to help the skin absorb.
- Gently roll across the skin around the eyes starting from the innermost corners to the outermost corners and past the eyelids.
- Lastly, pat the skin around the eyes like you are playing a piano to help it absorb.
- If symptoms such as red blotches, swelling, itchiness or irritation appear while using the product and/or when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using it, consult a dermatologist.
- Do not use the product on any scars or area of irritation.
Cautions about handling and storing the product
- Keep the product out of the reach of children.
- Do not keep the product in a place exposed to direct sunlight.