Effective color bonding
Fine bonding particles create a bond with the nail polish, so it stays put for longer.
Fast-drying power for easier nail coloring.
- Trim the nails and apply the base coat from the base toward the tips of your nails.
- Apply a small amount for it to work smoothly and dry quickly.
- Apply NAIL ENAMEL COLOR after it dries.
- Use within 24 months of opening.
- If any nail polish is left on the bottle neck, the brush may get stuck and get pulled out of the cap. Keep the bottle neck clean using either a tissue or cotton pad.
- If the brush comes out of the cap, simply put it back in its place, then push and twist.